Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Man oh man!

Yes, man. So there was a guy I let into my life, even though he's on my list of "never mess with a..." list. It's been awhile since we've dealt with each other but what he does for a living crosses with my life a few times a week so I have to deal with him no matter what.
So there's been a big drastic change in that recently and it has me in a royal ass grouchy mood. How am I letting him still affect my life? Like really!? And what could possibly be going on with him I wonder if it was a part of his life when I was a part of it?!
I never ever regret anything I've ever done in my life. He is included in that! But sometimes I think "He made me something that I never wanted to be!"

I adored him for him not for what he was or what he did. I wonder if he'll ever realize that. Guess what I think I'm kinda sad that I don't know if we'll ever see each other again




(ds)

No comments:

Post a Comment