Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I think

I'm losing my mind, sanity, clarity, and fashion sense. I think I may, quite possibly, should think about getting a job. It's been a year but after that last 4 year stint and the way it turned out I don't know if I want to.

Let's see me vs the party, lol! I think I've gone out more in this past year than I have in the 2 before (having a job usually gets in the way of that) and it's not getting too tired (because party for me is going out for drinks and hanging out...drug free school zone over here!) I've just been doing it a lot. Enough to get me in some steaming water with someone I've been associated with for years...but I think he's being a bit of a drama queen. I'm sure he has had moments where there's a story that starts off with "This one time I got drunk" and ends with "but I don't remember any of it!!' (that's another story!)
How I went from years of being in charge and getting shit done to...well doing nothing. I always say I never want my work to define who I am, but all I've ever done is work and now I feel like I really don't know who I am or what my purpose is.
And what's going on with my wardrobe, I need to break this tee shirt everyday thing. Granted I can rock a tee shirt I'm just tired of it. I have SO many more options of clothing to wear I just feel like I don't. Maybe because my career (or lack there of) isn't based off my looks anymore lol!

I guess someday I'll figure it out, hopefully some time soon. Words taken from some of my favorite boys (that are some of the above spoken party stories)

"Time takes us all
So why am I not just living for today
Time takes us all
Will I die right now, I'm only seconds away
Time takes us."

No comments:

Post a Comment