Thursday, July 23, 2009


So I'm a Jersey girl first and foremost and this is my first summer in years that I've been able to take care of my need to be at the beach! There's beach day at least once a week. I want to talk about beach day from yesterday
The Atlantic was a mean and angry bitch yesterday lol!!! You learn to get slapped down by a wave, get up, brush it off, float around and wait for the next wave. Wow, not yesterday! It was a gorgeous day, sun, perfect breeze...and waves! It rained the day before and it's raining today, that really showed in the ocean!
We had to keep doing head checks, there would be a big wave and by the time you got up to get the salt water out your face and catch your breath there's another wave immediately! Some of them were coming in 2 at a time. Normally you can pretty much see when a wave is coming from the distance, man these waves were popping up out of nowhere!! Oh and it didn't help that there was a massive undertow!!! So undertow pulls you to the left, waves are slapping you down every 25 seconds, I can now see why people are scared of water, that can be a bad experience if you've never dealt with water!!!
It was a challenge, fight for your life, crazy, but fun sort of day on the beach!!
The other part of the beach is hanging out in the sun lol! I'm about 7 different shades of black! I need to change my foundation of course I'm at the start of a new bottle of my regular color, I actually don't know what color I would have to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment