Monday, July 20, 2009

fall for clothing

So I've been going through and dealing with my clothes so much lately because I'm home...and now a lot smaller. I'm thinking about all my staples and basic pieces that I love and wear for the fall and my feelings are really really hurt!
My blazers, all way too big >:| So now I have to go on the hunt for at least 2 of them. And I wonder if the vest thing is still in this fall? I have SO many vest from last year, I can probably get them taken in. But I need some cute fitted gorgeous blazers. A black one is a must, I need something grey

Jeans, can we discuss my denim issue. So I gave my sister 23 pairs of my jeans well because I can't fit them anymore, I can't be mad but where does that leave me. Pantless lol! I have maybe 4 pairs of jeans, 2 of them are the same pair and who knows how much longer I'll be in them. I have all my Gap jeans from back in the day when I worked there that almost fit. They almost fit an my ass does look decent in them but it's about 7 pairs of the same jeans (Long and Lean) in different washes.

I need a black trench coat!! I have my hot pink trench that I think might be too big now. I have my zebra print trench that's hot...but zebra, can't wear that everyday! I have a black one but it's nylon and not proper trench! I also need to invest in a good leather bomber jacket.

Oh I found my black leather a-line skirt my mom got me a few years ago that fits the way it's actually supposed to fit. Except where am I going in a "long" leather skirt? It's supposed to be ankle but in reality on me it comes a bit over my ankles, I wonder if I can get it cut to right below my knees. I need to look into that!

Shoes...there is a pair of shoes that sparked this blog...


I know it's not realistic but they're Valentino d'orsay pumps and they're $1000!! I'd wear these shoes every chance that I could. I'd build outfits around them!!

Outfit 1: Black blazer (maybe satin, or something with a black satin trim), black cami underneath (finding something with a bit of gold in it maybe) to me when all else fails go for lace lol!! Rocked with a dark rinse pair of skinny jeans or skinny crops for that matter.

Outfit 2: Black satin pencil dress. I thought of this picture of Victoria Beckham I saw as soon as I saw them:

Actually I'm looking for this type of dress for my friends Halloween wedding!

Outfit 3: Leave it to me to turn a pair of $1000 Valentino's into fuck me pumps haha!! Black satin & fishnets, enough said!

Well I'll never purchase a $1000 pair of shoes. I do need new black pumps, and black boots.

I know what I want/need for the fall, this is just baby bits...but where am I going that I need clothes lol! I think I'll get a few basics that'll carry me through the fall, pretty jobless me I'm sure will find someplace to go!

1 comment:

  1. Lol awesome post :) U have quite the fashion sense :) and Outfit 3 sounds HOT ;) lol and Im sure you'll figure it all out aha :P

    ReplyDelete