Wednesday, July 8, 2009

drumroll please

I made this blog space like 2 weeks ago thinking "I'm going to find something to blog about and stick to it!"
No I think I'm way too random and have way too much trash talking to do to stick to one subject. I had great suggestions though! Blog about make up, music, clothes, boys...well not boys because they do not seem to currently exist in my life...and shows. I think blogging about my shows would work but I don't think too many people care about my 104 3eb shows, or flying to San Francisco for Funeral For A Friend. I figure a combo of any of the above might be of interest to someone.

Why the name black cherry life, it just happened lol, it was supposed to be brown sugar life which was totally taken from the cereal lol but it came to this.

enough for now i have nothing much to say, well i'm sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment