Sunday, July 18, 2010

"You got knocked the f*uck out!"

You remember that line from Friday...that's how I felt after my first day of work. I thought I was ready for it...M** handed me my ass on a platter!! Okay so let me just say I love M**, I've always wanted to work for them but it's not what I'm used to!! I've always been amazing at any work that I've done...always (when I work I werk!!!) I think since I haven't worked for so long I've lost a lot of my, how do I say it, tolerance for putting up with people's bullshit!
These my first face was a regular to the counter who is used to being done a certain way, I didn't know it and I sure as hell don't have all the skill (yet) to do what she wanted! Her English also wasn't great but I know enough Spanish to understand my work was being torn apart...but she was okay about it and it was fixed.
Second face, she wanted simple, no foundation, a smoky eye, and some blush...yes, that I can handle! Ohhhh until the obnoxious wedding party (I'm not going to say what nationality they are but no matter where I am the women always always hate on me!!) that was around starting saying how bad my work was and to get someone else to do it and the girl started to question my work!! I didn't even finish it. I feel like I let myself get beat down and defeated!! So I'm going to hold off (hell since I freelance it doesn't matter) work at it some more, and come back with a fucking vengeance!!!
I don't lose!

On another note, of course I was cute with the signature red lips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment