Sunday, July 11, 2010

Faith in Forever 21

So you may or may not know this about me but I'm very picky about my clothes, their quality, and where they come from...years in retail will do that to you!! Well recently Forever 21 came out with a plus size line called Faith 21, it's not available in all of the forever 21 stores but you can order online (something that I do not like to do!). And I know F21 is hit or miss in the quality department, but I stumbled upon the giant known as the Forever 21 in Times Square, which has it's own Faith 21 section.



This store is a huge giant by the way! It's in the spot of the old Virgin Mega Store and it is still a huge 4 stories and gorgeous!!



Well the point of this (now turning into a) long winded post is I made my first clothing purchases at F21 and here's what I got!!






No comments:

Post a Comment