Monday, January 4, 2010

2010, Twenty Ten, Two Thousand and Ten, 10'

What a start to the year!!! I hope it goes smoother than 2009, and as well as it's been going so far!! I feel like my biggest task for the year is going to be work, working, deciding when to go back to work, and if I actually want to work (at this point I do not!)
So I rang in the year in Washington DC with my 3eb family, a bunch of us from between NH and NJ...and of course the west coast meaning the guys themselves lol. Such a great time! It was weird being so dressed at a show but I love it! My pink shoes were a hit haha! Stupid me all this time didn't realize that they were actually 4 1/4" heels!!! I thought they were like 3"! I loved my dress but I could see in pictures where my laziness and hibernating since it got cold really showed! It still worked out but I guess my lazy butt can get up and do something about it. Oh my shoes also pinched a nerve in one of my toes and since it wasn't super major I shall wear them again lol! And if they do it again I can use a toe separator to take away some of the pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment