Friday, December 18, 2009

randomals


I always say I don't blog enough, I don't, and I could easily just text a blog in, how lazy can I get!! Well 2009 is coming to an end. What a fucking year for me. So much went on! Things happened that I would've never guessed! Work, boys, shows, life! Just craziness. There's things that make me laugh, things that make me want to cry, things that make me angry. But those are all the things that make me who I am and create my life!!

I can't really go into all that "What I want to do in 2010" I know what I need to do, I need to work lol! If there's one thing I eventually need to do is get a job!

I see you on the movie screens, I see you in the magazines. Okay, this is a lyric I'm hearing from a song by these guys I know...I swear it's a lyric from the band I know these guys through. Great, now I'm going to end up listening to their entire catalog trying to figure this out!!

I got new shoes today. I am 100% totally in love with them! Okay so I love shoes, but I have big feet and it's hard for me to find shoes that fit well, that are comfy, and gorgeous! These shoes totally fall under that category. They were a decent price, more than what I pay for my shoes usually (because I always have shitty options)! If I had my way I'd get Stuart Weitzman's lol! His shoes are impeccable, but jobless me cannot justify $300+ shoes!!

I just wish is wasn't so cold! They're open toe! Really for New Years but if I can wear them out I sure as hell will

I think this is headed into a ramble!! Less rambling and more blogging lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment