Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fall For Make Up


So super excited for MACs Style Black Collection for the fall. I haven't indulged myself with well pretty much anything at all in the 4 months or so...but with this, it's black! Always bet on black, you can never go wrong with black, and you can never have too much black anything!! It sucks that I feel like the entire collection I want to own and I'll be damned the way MAC goes of course most of it is limited addition!! Which means if I fall in love with something I'll have to get multiples (like me and my 8 tubes of Cult of Cherry lipglass!)

The exciting part is a volcanic ash exfoliator &thermal mask that come with the collection! I can't wait to go play in it lol! Out September 28th!!



all images swiped from the wonderful Temptalia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment